How I can help

The Department of Health has recommended that where people are looking for complementary healthcare therapists they use someone who is CNHC registered.


How can I help? Just some of the issues that I work with includes:


Iam a registered therapist with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) The National Council of Hypnotherapy, as well as a student counsellor and psychotherapist registered with the National Counselling Society. All these organisations are registered with the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. In addition, I’am also a licensed Hypnoband weight loss Practitioner.
If you do not see your issue on the list above- please do give me a call as I work with a variety of issues and can help.


Sidra Khan

Mindlounge Therapy

Contact: 07526 000360

Contact: 07526 000360


CNHC-AVR Registered_Quality_Mark copy.eps