Hypnotherapy for weight loss
I’am now offering Gastric band weightloss hypnotherapy (Hypnoband) as part of the weight loss Hypnotherapy treatment plan.
These are just some of the issues that I treat using Hypnotherapy for weight loss and Gastric band weightloss Hypnotherapy:
- Gastric Band hypnotherapy weight loss
- healthy eating
- Exercising more
- Food substitution
- Sugar addiction
- Binge eating
- Emotional eating
- Maintaining weight loss
- Portion control
- Weight loss- alcohol
- Weight loss metabolism hypnotherapy
- Night time eating
If you do not see your issue on the treatment list please do give me a call as I work with a variety of issues and can help.
Sick of the extra weight piling on? Tired of looking at the scales every morning? Frustrated at trying fad diets that just don’t seem to work? Wouldn’t it feel good to be slim and wear outfits that compliment your figure?
My approach is about changing your thinking and attitude towards food using Hypnotherapy that will work wonderfully in achieving weight loss gradually over time.
Why use Hypnotherapy to lose weight?
Firstly, there is NO DIETING involved! No surgery- no risks.There will be no weigh ins, no strict guidelines about what you can and can’t eat. (yes you can eat everything, as long as its in moderation). No measuring body fat and BMI- None of that. The aim is for gradual, healthy weight loss- no quick weight loss techniques or fad diets but just the use of effective Hypnotherapy techniques.
Its about discovering your relationship with food, if there are any underlying reasons for your weight gain and using Hypnotherapy to communicate effectively with your mind and get the weight loss results you deserve.
THE EVIDENCE FOR WEIGHT LOSS USING CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY
- Researchers analysed 18 studies comparing cognitive behavioral therapy and hypnotherapy for weight loss. Those clients who received the hypnotherapy lost more weight than 90% of the non hypnosis group. They also maintained the weightloss for at least two years after treatment ended. Source:Allison DB, Faith MS. Hypnosis as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy for obesity: a meta-analytic reappraisal.
(Source:J Consult Clin Psychol. 1996;64(3):513-516.)
- Two studies compared overweight smoking and non smoking adult women in an hypnotherapy based weight loss program. Both achieved significant weight losses and decreases in body mass index. Follow up studies replicated weight loss findings and declined in body mass index.
(Source: Weight loss for women: studies of smokers and nonsmokers using hypnosis and multi-component treatments with and without overt aversion. Johnson DL, Psychology Reprints. 1997 Jun;80(3 Pt 1):931-3.
- A randomised group of two groups who received hypnotherapy vs a group who received just dietary advice and nasal airway pressure treatment alone in 60 obese patients with sleep apnea showed that the stress reduction with hypnotherapy achieved significantly more weight loss than just the dietary advice and nasal airway pressure treatment alone.
(Source: J Stradling, D Roberts, A Wilson and F Lovelock, Chest Unit, Churchill Hospital, Oxford, OX3 7LJ, UK)
.Help is available if you either want to lose weight or maintain the weight you currently have. I also help underweight women ‘gain’ weight. Just get in touch.
Sidra Khan: MBPsS, MNCH (Reg), D. Hyp, C.Hyp, PNLP
Contact: 07526 000360